Are you ready??
To learn how to get started with a Yoga practice?
To feel better in your body?
To see the world through a more positive lens?
To calm your mind and reduce stress?
To rediscover your inner joy?
Getting started with Yoga can be tricky business. I understand how intimidating it can be to walk into a Yoga studio or class. Sure, you can put on a Yoga video at home, but even ones geared to beginners still require SOME Yoga knowledge. With this program we will start at the VERY beginning. I'll explain it all as we go, and we'll have fun with it!
There are too many benefits of Yoga to list here, but some of may favorites are:
- A more flexible body to prevent injury
- A calmer more peaceful mind
- An increased ability to handle daily stress and manage reactions in relationships
- A more positive outlook on life and increased sense of purpose
Yoga helped me find my purpose, and it taught me ways to manage my monkey mind so that I can live a more harmonious and peaceful life. I have put together this course to share what I have learned with you, so you too can enjoy all of the benefits of Yoga.
This course was designed for:
- Those who want to get started with a Yoga practice, but don't know where to begin.
- Those who feel stuck in a negative cycle in their life and need a hand to break the heck out!
- Those who need some guidance in their practice after losing motivation.
- Those who want to practice at home.
- Those looking for that "something else", to life and want to FIND IT ALREADY!
Over the course of 30 days, you will learn the basics of Yoga. This is not only the physical practice of stretching, but a COMPLETE YOGA PLAN. This includes; meditation and mindfulness, breathing exercises, motivational passages and exercises and of course, the basics of how to do Yoga poses, why we do them, and how they can help YOU.
Each day you will receive instruction in four areas:
- Meditation and mindfulness (Mellow the Monkey)
- Breathing exercises (Take a Breath will You?)
- Yoga poses to increase flexibility, strength and focus (Let's Get Physical)
- Philosophy of Yoga (Change Your Mind)
Each video/recording/lecture is short, so it won't take a lot of time, but it will have a BIG impact on your body, mind and spirit. Commit to completing all sections each day and you will notice change in yourself. If you're ready for a positive change, then this is the course for you!